We’re sorry, but we can’t offer customers any special design options. .
Our customer service is always happy to help people choose fabrics. If you need help, you can just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question.
Ensure you have a measuring tape and a friend to help you. You can easily follow our measurement instructions here. MEASURMENT
Taking your measurements is very simple. Simply follow the directions to get a proper fit. It won’t take more than 10 minutes
- Measuring Tape
- Someone to measure you
- Wear a shirt, trousers that fit you well and a pair of shoes.
Yes,you can change your design and measurements after placing your order from your Account within 24 hours because after that your order is sent directly to production.
- No, you Can’t.
Every aspect of your clothing is designed specifically for you, from the fabric to the stitching to the design. As a result, the garment is a one-of-a-kind piece that can only be worn by the person who purchased it. As is customary in the made-to-measure industry, no refunds will be issued.
After you pay for your item, it will take 2-3 weeks to make, and then another 1-2 weeks to ship. It will take about 3–4 weeks from the time you place your order until you get your custom-fit garment.
Your shipment will be handled by a large logistics provider like DHL and FedEx.
You must understand that craftandtie cannot be held liable for any delays that are associated with shipment.
If you have ordered a garment that is made to measure according to your own measurements, we are unable to make any changes to the order once it has been started because each garment is one of a kind and is designed to fit only you.
For a variety of reasons, our payment providers or your bank may deny a credit card payment. The most common reasons are as follows:
Incorrectly inserted card number, expiration date, or CVC code
The card’s balance is insufficient.
If your payment is refused, please try again and double-check that all information is entered accurately. If the payment is still denied, contact your bank with your transaction ID and inquire as to why the payment was declined. If you are unable to locate your transaction ID, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you.
Shipping is free for all orders above US $200
Don’t worry, craft and tie provide a Perfect Fit guarantee to all customers. Please refer to our Perfect -fit guarantee page
When your order is on its way, you will be notified via email or text message with a tracking number.
You can also Track your Package on www.dhl.com
Your clothing is packaged in a compact box to reduce carbon footprint. This indicates that no hanger is included. Your garment is being folded as neatly as possible to ensure that it remains as wrinkle-free as possible.
We will do our best to keep your suit wrinkled-free but it can still happen that your suit has some wrinkles from shipping.
We advise you to hang your garment as soon as possible. To remove wrinkles, use a steamer or the steam function on your iron.
Don’t worry, craft and tie provides a Perfect Fit guarantee to all customers. Please refer to our Perfect guarantee page.
If the garment only needs a few minor adjustments to fit you perfectly, please visit your local tailor, and we will reimburse alteration costs up to US $60, or on the rare occasion we will do our best to ensure you give the best possible compensation.
- Visit your favorite tailor within thirty days of getting your custom garment.
- Make the necessary alterations to your custom-made garment so that it fits you flawlessly.
- Pay the alteration costs.
- Ask your tailor for a receipt that briefly describes the changes that were made to your garment. The receipt needs to have a detailed description of the alterations. Please ask your tailor to clearly write on the receipt what kind of alterations were made and how much each one cost.
- Take a photograph of the receipt.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be refunded as soon as our customer service has processed your case, which usually takes 7 to 10 days.
- You must email your reservation about your garments within 30 days otherwise we will not accept any receipt.
- Your alterations costs will only be reimbursed if you provide a verified and detailed receipt within 30 days of delivery.
In the rare event that we are unable to make alterations to your item, we will provide you with a free remake.
- Within 30 days from the arrival of your order, describe why alterations are not possible and email this combined with images of you wearing the suit to email@example.com
- Our team will look over your request and get back to you within 7 days.
- Before we can begin remaking your custom-made apparel, you must visit a local tailor to get remeasured and fill out this form(form link is missing) detailing what alterations cannot be made and why. It is essential that you complete this form. Additionally, you must update your measurement profile if the new measurements differ from the ones previously given. The Perfect Fit Guarantee does not cover the probable cost of the tailor’s visit.
- Please contact our customer service for the address to return your garments.
- We will get back to you once our customer service verified all the details for the remake.
Kindly note, the remakes will take 3 to 6 weeks. Remakes are subject to availability of the fabric. If the fabric is not currently in the stock we will let you know and you can email us another fabric from our website and we will remake your garment.
REMAKES IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- when alterations can be completed locally.
- when the garment has already been altered by a local tailor and/or customer has already applied for alteration credit on that same garment – unless the alteration credit is reimbursed to CRAFT AND TIE in full.
- when the remake request is not related to any fit issues with the garment, other than quality or manufacturing issues.
- when the remake request is based on customization changes or errors/mistakes at the time of placing your order, other than mistakes or errors made by CRAFT AND TIE at the time of producing your garments.
- Any other circumstance which CRAFT AND TIE in its sole discretion may deem that a remake is not warranted.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact the Customer Experience Team.
Because your made to measure products are custom-fit and created to order just for you, they are also completely personalized to your preferences and needs. This means that we do not offer returns. Please note that this is the standard practice of custom-tailored products since they have no resale value.